Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Is is possible for a lawyer to come to me to help?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    Is is possible for a lawyer to come to me to help?

    I was in a car accident and when the other driver got out of his vehicle I was verbally abused. I need to press charges and sue him for the accident and his assault on me. Is is possible to get a lawyer to come to me. I am having difficulty in traveling.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    You will have to call 1-800-566-7404 to find out if there is a lawyer in your area that makes house calls.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ATTORNEY ADVERTISEMENT: This website is a group advertisement. is not a lawyer referral service or a law firm and the information contained herein is not legal advice. Subscriber Attorneys appearing on have paid an online advertising fee. Use of this Service is not intended to and does not create an attorney-client relationship between a Subscriber Attorney and any Requestors. The attorneys listed on do not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by this website. To see the attorney near you who is responsible for this advertisement please click here. If you live in AL, FL, MO, NY or WY please click here for additional information