Thread: Can I get justice for an injury I sustained 10 years ago?

Can I get justice for an injury I sustained 10 years ago?

I got hurt 10 years ago and I was laid off from my job. I have a life long injury now and it prevents me from working. What can I do?

If the injury was sustained 10 years ago, you may have trouble having any recourse now. Typically, the statute of limitations is only 2 years from the date of an accident or discovery of an injury. That being said, you should have a discussion with a lawyer in your area to find out if you do have any options. Call 1-800-566-7404 with more details of you case.

Posting Permissions