Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: My daughter was in an accident.

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    My daughter was in an accident.

    My daughter was involved in a car accident. Her car was hit by a speeding SUV from behind. Her back has been hurting and she is seeing a physical therapist right now per our family doctors recommendation. Can someone help us? Can we sue the other driver and her insurance company?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Just FYI...remember for car accidents there are states called no-fault states where drivers have forfeited their right to sue unless their accident reaches a verbal or monetary threshhold and at fault states where drivers in these states retain their right to file a lawsuit. Make sure you know which state you live in. Please review what you need to know about filing a lawsuit after a car accident.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ATTORNEY ADVERTISEMENT: This website is a group advertisement. is not a lawyer referral service or a law firm and the information contained herein is not legal advice. Subscriber Attorneys appearing on have paid an online advertising fee. Use of this Service is not intended to and does not create an attorney-client relationship between a Subscriber Attorney and any Requestors. The attorneys listed on do not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by this website. To see the attorney near you who is responsible for this advertisement please click here. If you live in AL, FL, MO, NY or WY please click here for additional information