Thread: My daughter was in an accident.

My daughter was in an accident.

My daughter was involved in a car accident. Her car was hit by a speeding SUV from behind. Her back has been hurting and she is seeing a physical therapist right now per our family doctors recommendation. Can someone help us? Can we sue the other driver and her insurance company?

Just FYI...remember for car accidents there are states called no-fault states where drivers have forfeited their right to sue unless their accident reaches a verbal or monetary threshhold and at fault states where drivers in these states retain their right to file a lawsuit. Make sure you know which state you live in. Please review what you need to know about filing a lawsuit after a car accident.