Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Can I sue a doctor or hospital for putting a faulty stent in my husband?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    Can I sue a doctor or hospital for putting a faulty stent in my husband?

    Do I have the legal right, as a surviving wife, to sue a doctor and/or hospital due to a recalled stent put in my husband, which resulted in his death on 12/18/2010. This was only 8 months after it had be installed.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    You can find more information from a previous forum answer about medical malpractice here. You have the right to sue if you have a case. Make sure you can prove everything that is required to prove medical malpractice.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ATTORNEY ADVERTISEMENT: This website is a group advertisement. is not a lawyer referral service or a law firm and the information contained herein is not legal advice. Subscriber Attorneys appearing on have paid an online advertising fee. Use of this Service is not intended to and does not create an attorney-client relationship between a Subscriber Attorney and any Requestors. The attorneys listed on do not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by this website. To see the attorney near you who is responsible for this advertisement please click here. If you live in AL, FL, MO, NY or WY please click here for additional information