Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Hurt my knee a year ago. Can I still get help?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    Hurt my knee a year ago. Can I still get help?

    I slipped and fell on ice and snow at my old apartment and injured my knee. I ended up having surgery on my knee. The accident happened a year ago. Can I still get help?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Yes, you can still get help. Typically, the statute of limitations is 2 years from the date of the injury or discovery of the injury. Call 1-800-566-7404 for help. Make sure that you can prove that the apartment complex was negligent in your fall. Go here to understand more about premise liability and how to prove a case of premise liability.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ATTORNEY ADVERTISEMENT: This website is a group advertisement. is not a lawyer referral service or a law firm and the information contained herein is not legal advice. Subscriber Attorneys appearing on have paid an online advertising fee. Use of this Service is not intended to and does not create an attorney-client relationship between a Subscriber Attorney and any Requestors. The attorneys listed on do not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by this website. To see the attorney near you who is responsible for this advertisement please click here. If you live in AL, FL, MO, NY or WY please click here for additional information