Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Police officer was fired for beating me up.

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    Police officer was fired for beating me up.

    I was beaten and stabbed by a police officer. He ended up getting fired. Do I have a case against the precinct?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    You certainly could have a civil suit against the officer and/or the precinct. Your suit could involve jail time and monetary compensation for your injuries and pain and suffering. Please call 1-800-566-7404 to speak with an attorney in your area. The police are not above the law.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ATTORNEY ADVERTISEMENT: This website is a group advertisement. is not a lawyer referral service or a law firm and the information contained herein is not legal advice. Subscriber Attorneys appearing on have paid an online advertising fee. Use of this Service is not intended to and does not create an attorney-client relationship between a Subscriber Attorney and any Requestors. The attorneys listed on do not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by this website. To see the attorney near you who is responsible for this advertisement please click here. If you live in AL, FL, MO, NY or WY please click here for additional information