Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: My granddaughter was abused by a doctor.

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    My granddaughter was abused by a doctor.

    I had to take my granddaughter to the doctor and I feel she was abused by the doctor. How do I take legal action now?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    You should have probably called the police if you feel that he has abused your granddaughter. The police will investigate any potential indiscretions that may have occurred. You will probably want to talk to a lawyer too. Call 1-800-566-7404 to speak to a lawyer in your area. I think you should pursue a criminal and civil case as opposed to a medical malpractice case.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ATTORNEY ADVERTISEMENT: This website is a group advertisement. is not a lawyer referral service or a law firm and the information contained herein is not legal advice. Subscriber Attorneys appearing on have paid an online advertising fee. Use of this Service is not intended to and does not create an attorney-client relationship between a Subscriber Attorney and any Requestors. The attorneys listed on do not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by this website. To see the attorney near you who is responsible for this advertisement please click here. If you live in AL, FL, MO, NY or WY please click here for additional information