Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: How do I sue an apartment complex?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    How do I sue an apartment complex?

    I was hurt while walking through my Mom's boyfriends's apartment complex. I want to sue the owner of the apartments because they are not well maintained.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    You will need to prove negligence on the part of the apartment complex to have a case. Please refer to this previous forum answer concerning premise liability at an apartment complex.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ATTORNEY ADVERTISEMENT: This website is a group advertisement. is not a lawyer referral service or a law firm and the information contained herein is not legal advice. Subscriber Attorneys appearing on have paid an online advertising fee. Use of this Service is not intended to and does not create an attorney-client relationship between a Subscriber Attorney and any Requestors. The attorneys listed on do not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by this website. To see the attorney near you who is responsible for this advertisement please click here. If you live in AL, FL, MO, NY or WY please click here for additional information