Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: I want to sue my daughters university.

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    I want to sue my daughters university.

    I fell on campus during my daughter's orientation. Do I have a case against the university?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    If you can prove the university was negligent in your fall, then you have a case. You must prove that your injury could not have been avoided and it was the university's fault. Please call 1-800-566-7404 to find a qualified personal injury lawyer. Also, please look here to discover how to file a personal injury claim.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ATTORNEY ADVERTISEMENT: This website is a group advertisement. is not a lawyer referral service or a law firm and the information contained herein is not legal advice. Subscriber Attorneys appearing on have paid an online advertising fee. Use of this Service is not intended to and does not create an attorney-client relationship between a Subscriber Attorney and any Requestors. The attorneys listed on do not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by this website. To see the attorney near you who is responsible for this advertisement please click here. If you live in AL, FL, MO, NY or WY please click here for additional information