Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: I fell in front of my building.

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    I fell in front of my building.

    I fell on the sidewalk in front of the building where I live due to a very sharp slant in the sidewalk. I almost fell into the street. As a result, I had to have two back surgeries. What is my next move?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    If the city or county or homeowner's association is responsible for maintaining your sidewalk then you may have case. You will have to prove negligence, however. You will have to prove that you could not avoid being injured by falling on the sidewalk. Please call 1-800-566-7404 with more specifics to find out if you have a case.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ATTORNEY ADVERTISEMENT: This website is a group advertisement. is not a lawyer referral service or a law firm and the information contained herein is not legal advice. Subscriber Attorneys appearing on have paid an online advertising fee. Use of this Service is not intended to and does not create an attorney-client relationship between a Subscriber Attorney and any Requestors. The attorneys listed on do not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by this website. To see the attorney near you who is responsible for this advertisement please click here. If you live in AL, FL, MO, NY or WY please click here for additional information