Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: I broke my clavicle on my landlord's property.

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    I broke my clavicle on my landlord's property.

    I fell on my landlord's property and broke my clavicle. Am I eligible for any financial compensation?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    If you can prove that your landlord was negligent in your accident, then you may have a case. You will have to prove that he is responsible either on purpose or by accident in order to have a case. Please refer to this previous forum post concerning premise liability. You best option may be to talk to your landlord and see if they will pay for your medical treatment.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ATTORNEY ADVERTISEMENT: This website is a group advertisement. is not a lawyer referral service or a law firm and the information contained herein is not legal advice. Subscriber Attorneys appearing on have paid an online advertising fee. Use of this Service is not intended to and does not create an attorney-client relationship between a Subscriber Attorney and any Requestors. The attorneys listed on do not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by this website. To see the attorney near you who is responsible for this advertisement please click here. If you live in AL, FL, MO, NY or WY please click here for additional information