Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: I need to sue the jail.

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    I need to sue the jail.

    I fell while incarcerated at a jail. The jail officials or health dept did not give me my heart medicine and I fainted and hit my head. I ended up getting a concussion. What are my rights?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    You should be guaranteed a certain amount of care and safety while you are incarcerated. Please review this previous forum post concerning medication denial in jail and the repercussions of doing so.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ATTORNEY ADVERTISEMENT: This website is a group advertisement. is not a lawyer referral service or a law firm and the information contained herein is not legal advice. Subscriber Attorneys appearing on have paid an online advertising fee. Use of this Service is not intended to and does not create an attorney-client relationship between a Subscriber Attorney and any Requestors. The attorneys listed on do not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by this website. To see the attorney near you who is responsible for this advertisement please click here. If you live in AL, FL, MO, NY or WY please click here for additional information