Thread: Fell on my way out of Kroger

Fell on my way out of Kroger

When I was leaving the Kroger Grocery Store, I slipped and fell injuring my knee and shoulder. I filed a report with the store. As a result of my injuries, I can no longer preform my duties at work properly and was let go from my job. Do I have a case against Kroger? Do I have a case against my former employer as well?

I think I need way more details to determine if you have a case. You could a have a case with the store, your former employer, or both. In order to prove slip and fall you have to prove specific points. In order to have a case against your employer, you have to be working in a state that is not a right to work state. You will have to prove that your former employer had no basis for firing you. Please call 1-800-566-7404 to speak with a lawyer in your area.