Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Fell on my way out of Kroger

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    Fell on my way out of Kroger

    When I was leaving the Kroger Grocery Store, I slipped and fell injuring my knee and shoulder. I filed a report with the store. As a result of my injuries, I can no longer preform my duties at work properly and was let go from my job. Do I have a case against Kroger? Do I have a case against my former employer as well?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    I think I need way more details to determine if you have a case. You could a have a case with the store, your former employer, or both. In order to prove slip and fall you have to prove specific points. In order to have a case against your employer, you have to be working in a state that is not a right to work state. You will have to prove that your former employer had no basis for firing you. Please call 1-800-566-7404 to speak with a lawyer in your area.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ATTORNEY ADVERTISEMENT: This website is a group advertisement. is not a lawyer referral service or a law firm and the information contained herein is not legal advice. Subscriber Attorneys appearing on have paid an online advertising fee. Use of this Service is not intended to and does not create an attorney-client relationship between a Subscriber Attorney and any Requestors. The attorneys listed on do not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by this website. To see the attorney near you who is responsible for this advertisement please click here. If you live in AL, FL, MO, NY or WY please click here for additional information