Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Broke my foot at a friends house

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    Broke my foot at a friends house

    I was helping a friend at her mother's house moving sewing machine. The machine was too heavy for me to hold and dropped on my foot. I had to go to the emergency room and the x-rays showed the foot to be broken. Do I have a case against the homeowner?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    If you want to sue your friend's mother, then I suppose you can. The best resolve to your injury would be for her to contact her homeowner's policy and have your injuries taken care of with that insurance. If you don't want to go that route, then please call 1-800-566-7404 to speak to a lawyer in your area about suing your friend's mother.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ATTORNEY ADVERTISEMENT: This website is a group advertisement. is not a lawyer referral service or a law firm and the information contained herein is not legal advice. Subscriber Attorneys appearing on have paid an online advertising fee. Use of this Service is not intended to and does not create an attorney-client relationship between a Subscriber Attorney and any Requestors. The attorneys listed on do not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by this website. To see the attorney near you who is responsible for this advertisement please click here. If you live in AL, FL, MO, NY or WY please click here for additional information