Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Injured my back while on the job

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    Injured my back while on the job

    I hurt my back while on the job. I am receiving workers compensation, but it is not enough to pay all my bills. Do I have a case against my employer for my injury?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    If worker's comp does not cover all of your injuries, then yes, you may have a case to compensate you for the balance. That is not always true. Many times when you use workers comp, you give up rights to be able to sue your employer. You need to talk to your HR department, then the worker's comp people and then finally speak to a lawyer to see if you have a case. Call 1-800-566-7404 to find a lawyer in your area.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ATTORNEY ADVERTISEMENT: This website is a group advertisement. is not a lawyer referral service or a law firm and the information contained herein is not legal advice. Subscriber Attorneys appearing on have paid an online advertising fee. Use of this Service is not intended to and does not create an attorney-client relationship between a Subscriber Attorney and any Requestors. The attorneys listed on do not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by this website. To see the attorney near you who is responsible for this advertisement please click here. If you live in AL, FL, MO, NY or WY please click here for additional information