Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Injured when vehicle turned into oncoming traffic

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    Injured when vehicle turned into oncoming traffic

    I was injured in an automobile accident when a vehicle was trying to turn into oncoming traffic. The police report states I had the right of way. Do I have a case against the driver at fault?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    It sounds like you have a pretty good case. Have you contacted the other driver's insurance? You should probably speak to a lawyer too in order to find out how much compensation you can possibly get. Call 1-800-566-7404 for help.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ATTORNEY ADVERTISEMENT: This website is a group advertisement. is not a lawyer referral service or a law firm and the information contained herein is not legal advice. Subscriber Attorneys appearing on have paid an online advertising fee. Use of this Service is not intended to and does not create an attorney-client relationship between a Subscriber Attorney and any Requestors. The attorneys listed on do not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by this website. To see the attorney near you who is responsible for this advertisement please click here. If you live in AL, FL, MO, NY or WY please click here for additional information