Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Workers Comp already paid me.

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    Workers Comp already paid me.

    I was paid 500 dollars by the workers comp insurance company. Does this disqualify me for any other compensation?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Typically, when you accept workers comp, you give up the right to sue. That is not always the case. You should talk to your Human Resources department to see what your options are. Then you should talk to a lawyer to see what your rights are in your state. Call 1-800-566-7404.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ATTORNEY ADVERTISEMENT: This website is a group advertisement. is not a lawyer referral service or a law firm and the information contained herein is not legal advice. Subscriber Attorneys appearing on have paid an online advertising fee. Use of this Service is not intended to and does not create an attorney-client relationship between a Subscriber Attorney and any Requestors. The attorneys listed on do not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by this website. To see the attorney near you who is responsible for this advertisement please click here. If you live in AL, FL, MO, NY or WY please click here for additional information