Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: I was involved in a hit and run accident

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    I was involved in a hit and run accident

    I am the victim of a hit & run when I was injured. I am already disabled & money is an issue. I just learned that there is someplace called "funds for victims". I have filed a police report, but have not heard if an arrest was made. Do I have a case against the driver at fault?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    You only have a case if you know who hit you. You said that you filed a report and you need to follow up with that. There are many organizations that are "funds for victims" too. They may have different names, but they can all help you with your injuries. Find the one in your area and talk to them about getting you help.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ATTORNEY ADVERTISEMENT: This website is a group advertisement. is not a lawyer referral service or a law firm and the information contained herein is not legal advice. Subscriber Attorneys appearing on have paid an online advertising fee. Use of this Service is not intended to and does not create an attorney-client relationship between a Subscriber Attorney and any Requestors. The attorneys listed on do not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by this website. To see the attorney near you who is responsible for this advertisement please click here. If you live in AL, FL, MO, NY or WY please click here for additional information