Thread: I fell down the front stairs

I fell down the front stairs

I was walking down the front steps of the house I rent a room from, when I slipped and fell because there was moss growing all over the steps. Do I have a case against the person that is on the lease or the owner of the property?

You could have a case against the owners if you can prove that the owners were negligent in your injuries. You have to prove that they knew the moss was there and did nothing about it. Please refer to this concerning premise liability and call 1-800-566-7404.

Posting Permissions