Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: I had two accidents at the same location

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    I had two accidents at the same location

    I had two separate accidents. One accident was in 2009, I fell while inside the cooler. The second accident was in November 2011, I fell over some milk crates stacked outside the cooler door. How do I get compensation for my medical bills and my pain and suffering?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    If you are talking about your job, you could qualify for workers compensation. You need to file an injury report with your HR Department and file a workers comp claim. If you don't have workers comp available, then you might consider litigation. Call 1-800-566-7404 to find a lawyer to take your case.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ATTORNEY ADVERTISEMENT: This website is a group advertisement. is not a lawyer referral service or a law firm and the information contained herein is not legal advice. Subscriber Attorneys appearing on have paid an online advertising fee. Use of this Service is not intended to and does not create an attorney-client relationship between a Subscriber Attorney and any Requestors. The attorneys listed on do not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by this website. To see the attorney near you who is responsible for this advertisement please click here. If you live in AL, FL, MO, NY or WY please click here for additional information