Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Fell while on the job

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    Fell while on the job

    I was installing a gas tank on a job site when I fell and injured my back. Workers compensation has denied my claims. What do I do now?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    If workers compensation has denied your claims, your only recourse is to file a lawsuit. To talk to a lawyer in your area call 1-800-566-7404. You can also learn what you need to do to file a personal injury claim here.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ATTORNEY ADVERTISEMENT: This website is a group advertisement. is not a lawyer referral service or a law firm and the information contained herein is not legal advice. Subscriber Attorneys appearing on have paid an online advertising fee. Use of this Service is not intended to and does not create an attorney-client relationship between a Subscriber Attorney and any Requestors. The attorneys listed on do not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by this website. To see the attorney near you who is responsible for this advertisement please click here. If you live in AL, FL, MO, NY or WY please click here for additional information