Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: In an accident in 1995

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    In an accident in 1995

    What are Arkansas laws concerning Statute of Limitations for filing suit against an establishment that served alcohol to minor that resulted in a drunk driving car accident? The accident was in 1995, however, I was a minor at the time and my parents did not pursue the case. Now that I am of legal age, I would like to see if I still can sue?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    I may be wrong, but my guess is that 17 years would be too long for you to pursue a case. Unfortunately, your parents should have pursed a case at the time of the accident.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ATTORNEY ADVERTISEMENT: This website is a group advertisement. is not a lawyer referral service or a law firm and the information contained herein is not legal advice. Subscriber Attorneys appearing on have paid an online advertising fee. Use of this Service is not intended to and does not create an attorney-client relationship between a Subscriber Attorney and any Requestors. The attorneys listed on do not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by this website. To see the attorney near you who is responsible for this advertisement please click here. If you live in AL, FL, MO, NY or WY please click here for additional information