Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Injured in an accident but have not been paid for the full claim

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    Injured in an accident but have not been paid for the full claim

    I was involved in an automobile accident in June 2012. I swerved to avoid another vehicle that was stopped in the middle of the intersection. When I did this, I hit the guard rail and separated my shoulder in two places. I have been paid part of the claim, but not all that is due. What do I do now?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    If you have not received enough compensation for all of your injuries or repair to your vehicle, the you do need to talk to a lawyer to find out all of your options. Call 1-800-566-7404 for help.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ATTORNEY ADVERTISEMENT: This website is a group advertisement. is not a lawyer referral service or a law firm and the information contained herein is not legal advice. Subscriber Attorneys appearing on have paid an online advertising fee. Use of this Service is not intended to and does not create an attorney-client relationship between a Subscriber Attorney and any Requestors. The attorneys listed on do not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by this website. To see the attorney near you who is responsible for this advertisement please click here. If you live in AL, FL, MO, NY or WY please click here for additional information