Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: My son needs an attorney

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    My son needs an attorney

    My son is in the Boise Federal Prison. He needs an attorney to go before the medical board. How do I get help?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Call 1-800-566-7404, 24 hours, 7 days a week, to find a lawyer in Boise to take your case.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ATTORNEY ADVERTISEMENT: This website is a group advertisement. is not a lawyer referral service or a law firm and the information contained herein is not legal advice. Subscriber Attorneys appearing on have paid an online advertising fee. Use of this Service is not intended to and does not create an attorney-client relationship between a Subscriber Attorney and any Requestors. The attorneys listed on do not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by this website. To see the attorney near you who is responsible for this advertisement please click here. If you live in AL, FL, MO, NY or WY please click here for additional information