Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: A club owner shot me twice in the foot.

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    A club owner shot me twice in the foot.

    A club owner shot me twice in the foot and he has said he is not guilty. I need to take him to court. What do I need to do? I am still in a lot of pain.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    First, you need to call the police and file charges against the club owner. Next, you need to get a lawyer that can pursue a criminal and civil case against him. Call 1-800-566-7404 to get help.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ATTORNEY ADVERTISEMENT: This website is a group advertisement. is not a lawyer referral service or a law firm and the information contained herein is not legal advice. Subscriber Attorneys appearing on have paid an online advertising fee. Use of this Service is not intended to and does not create an attorney-client relationship between a Subscriber Attorney and any Requestors. The attorneys listed on do not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by this website. To see the attorney near you who is responsible for this advertisement please click here. If you live in AL, FL, MO, NY or WY please click here for additional information