Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Need a new lawyer in West Virginia

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    Need a new lawyer in West Virginia

    My lawyer isn't doing a very good job, so I would like a new lawyer. What do I do now? I live in West Virginia.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    You can find a competent and qualified personal injury lawyer in West Virginia by calling 1-800-566-7404. There is always someone there to answer your call 24 hours a day.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ATTORNEY ADVERTISEMENT: This website is a group advertisement. is not a lawyer referral service or a law firm and the information contained herein is not legal advice. Subscriber Attorneys appearing on have paid an online advertising fee. Use of this Service is not intended to and does not create an attorney-client relationship between a Subscriber Attorney and any Requestors. The attorneys listed on do not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by this website. To see the attorney near you who is responsible for this advertisement please click here. If you live in AL, FL, MO, NY or WY please click here for additional information