Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: I got hurt in an accident while being transported to prison.

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    I got hurt in an accident while being transported to prison.

    I was injured in a prison transport. How do I get help? I don't have insurance and I am in pain.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    The prison should be responsible for you to have a safe transport to you destination. If you were injured, they need to help you with your injuries. If they have not extended any help to you then you need to talk to a lawyer. Call 1-800-566-7404 to get help and to speak to a lawyer in your area.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ATTORNEY ADVERTISEMENT: This website is a group advertisement. is not a lawyer referral service or a law firm and the information contained herein is not legal advice. Subscriber Attorneys appearing on have paid an online advertising fee. Use of this Service is not intended to and does not create an attorney-client relationship between a Subscriber Attorney and any Requestors. The attorneys listed on do not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by this website. To see the attorney near you who is responsible for this advertisement please click here. If you live in AL, FL, MO, NY or WY please click here for additional information