Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: I got hurt on the job and I need help.

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    I got hurt on the job and I need help.

    I was hurt on the job and I need to know what to do know. Can I get workers comp? Can I sue? I need help.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    You can get workers comp or you could sue. You should talk to your HR department about getting workers comp and you should talk to a lawyer about suing. Get all of the info so you can make an informed decision. Call 1-800-566-7404 to speak to a lawyer in your area. Learn more about filing a personal injury claim here.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ATTORNEY ADVERTISEMENT: This website is a group advertisement. is not a lawyer referral service or a law firm and the information contained herein is not legal advice. Subscriber Attorneys appearing on have paid an online advertising fee. Use of this Service is not intended to and does not create an attorney-client relationship between a Subscriber Attorney and any Requestors. The attorneys listed on do not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by this website. To see the attorney near you who is responsible for this advertisement please click here. If you live in AL, FL, MO, NY or WY please click here for additional information