Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: I need help. I can't get anyone to call me back.

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    I need help. I can't get anyone to call me back.

    I have two open claims for work injuries. I injured my back and shoulder and knees at Whole Foods Market in 2007 and again in 2009. I have had both knees replaced. The doctors are saying that they may have to operate again. The claims adjusters are ignoring my calls and emails. What do I do now? Can I get help?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Yes, you can get help and it is about time you speak to a lawyer. Putting an attorney on your side will certainly get someone to call you back. Call 1-800-566-7404 to find a lawyer in your area.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ATTORNEY ADVERTISEMENT: This website is a group advertisement. is not a lawyer referral service or a law firm and the information contained herein is not legal advice. Subscriber Attorneys appearing on have paid an online advertising fee. Use of this Service is not intended to and does not create an attorney-client relationship between a Subscriber Attorney and any Requestors. The attorneys listed on do not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by this website. To see the attorney near you who is responsible for this advertisement please click here. If you live in AL, FL, MO, NY or WY please click here for additional information