Thread: Plate in my neck is failing.

Plate in my neck is failing.

A doctor installed a titanium plate in my neck and I am having hardware failure. I cant get medical help anywhere and nobody wants to remove it. I need medical and legal help, but I can't figure how to proceed.

I am unsure why your are not receiving the proper medical care. I am not sure if you need an attorney either. Obviously, doctors can make decisions on whether they want to work with a patient or not. I am surprised that the doctor that performed the surgery is not helping you. You probably need to talk to the doctor and be advised on your next move. Ultimately, if the pain is too great, you should go to the emergency room. They may be able to do something. All of that being said, if the hardware is failing and it is a common problem, then you may be able to get the titanium plate company to remedy the situation. Do some research to see if there have been any recalls on the type of plate that was installed inside you.