Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: My daughter was poisoned at school.

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    My daughter was poisoned at school.

    My daughter was tricked by another student and given a toxic and dangerous cement glue that was ingested. The student told her that it was a new mystery flavored icing and she should try it. I didn't find out about it until 2 days later from a local police officer following up on his report. The school never called me. The teacher just sent my daughter to the nurse and rinsed her mouth out saying she will be okay. I just found out about it and called poison control after getting the info of chemical. What recourse do I have now? Can I sue the school?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    You could possibly have a case against the school and the other child's parents. It sounds like there is a lot of negligence going on. The school certainly should have communicated better with you. Call 1-800-566-7404 to get help with your case. The school should have done a better job with your child. If they were this negligent with your child, I wonder how negligent they have been with other children?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ATTORNEY ADVERTISEMENT: This website is a group advertisement. is not a lawyer referral service or a law firm and the information contained herein is not legal advice. Subscriber Attorneys appearing on have paid an online advertising fee. Use of this Service is not intended to and does not create an attorney-client relationship between a Subscriber Attorney and any Requestors. The attorneys listed on do not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by this website. To see the attorney near you who is responsible for this advertisement please click here. If you live in AL, FL, MO, NY or WY please click here for additional information