Thread: I need help getting a lawyer. What do I do?

I need help getting a lawyer. What do I do?

I have had a protruding disc in the lumbar region, now worsened by an accident. The other driver admits fault, but her insurance company is not offering to help. I was driving my friends truck, therefore, I don't own the car I was driving. And he has full coverage that covers me as well (uninsured motorist) and they are not helping either. I can not even walk at this time, as the pain is intolerable. And now my own private Dr can not see me because this is now an auto accident and their policy is not to see auto accidents. So now I'm left with absolutely no care, and I just want to be seen by a Dr. This is not my fault and I don't see why I have to pay for it. I am a medical/blue cross patient. I'm on the welfare to work plan for the State of California. So this is causing me not to be able to work or even look for work. It is costing me more and costing the state more. I can't even find a lawyer to take my case. They all tell me to file a claim in small claims court. I don't have the finances or even the ability physically now to do that. I need help! Isn't their insurance company supposed to pay for my injuries?

I am not sure why you are not getting the help you need. It doesn't surprise me that the insurance company is not willing to help you. Call 1-800-566-7404 and find out more about the compensation you deserve.