Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: I need help getting a lawyer. What do I do?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    I need help getting a lawyer. What do I do?

    I have had a protruding disc in the lumbar region, now worsened by an accident. The other driver admits fault, but her insurance company is not offering to help. I was driving my friends truck, therefore, I don't own the car I was driving. And he has full coverage that covers me as well (uninsured motorist) and they are not helping either. I can not even walk at this time, as the pain is intolerable. And now my own private Dr can not see me because this is now an auto accident and their policy is not to see auto accidents. So now I'm left with absolutely no care, and I just want to be seen by a Dr. This is not my fault and I don't see why I have to pay for it. I am a medical/blue cross patient. I'm on the welfare to work plan for the State of California. So this is causing me not to be able to work or even look for work. It is costing me more and costing the state more. I can't even find a lawyer to take my case. They all tell me to file a claim in small claims court. I don't have the finances or even the ability physically now to do that. I need help! Isn't their insurance company supposed to pay for my injuries?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    I am not sure why you are not getting the help you need. It doesn't surprise me that the insurance company is not willing to help you. Call 1-800-566-7404 and find out more about the compensation you deserve.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ATTORNEY ADVERTISEMENT: This website is a group advertisement. is not a lawyer referral service or a law firm and the information contained herein is not legal advice. Subscriber Attorneys appearing on have paid an online advertising fee. Use of this Service is not intended to and does not create an attorney-client relationship between a Subscriber Attorney and any Requestors. The attorneys listed on do not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by this website. To see the attorney near you who is responsible for this advertisement please click here. If you live in AL, FL, MO, NY or WY please click here for additional information