Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: I need my landlord to pay my medical bills.

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    I need my landlord to pay my medical bills.

    A metal piece caught my pants and I fell down the stairs at my apartment complex. How do I get my landlord to pay for my medical bills? I don't have insurance.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Please review this previous forum post concerning premise liability. You will have to prove that the apartment complex was negligent in your injuries in order to have your landlord to pay for your medical bills. Call 1-800-566-7404 for more information.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ATTORNEY ADVERTISEMENT: This website is a group advertisement. is not a lawyer referral service or a law firm and the information contained herein is not legal advice. Subscriber Attorneys appearing on have paid an online advertising fee. Use of this Service is not intended to and does not create an attorney-client relationship between a Subscriber Attorney and any Requestors. The attorneys listed on do not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by this website. To see the attorney near you who is responsible for this advertisement please click here. If you live in AL, FL, MO, NY or WY please click here for additional information