Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: I need to sue this horrible oral surgeon.

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    I need to sue this horrible oral surgeon.

    An oral surgeon pulled my molar out. He did a sinus cavity flush and broke my nose and dislocated my jaw. He would not repair the surgery even when I had gone to the ER and another surgeon that sent her request for him to repair the surgery. I have quit work and filed for disability. I finally found a surgeon that went in to the old surgery site and found the coral and bone spurs sticking everywhere he filed everything down, but it was too late to remove the coral and bone spurs to replace it with a proper bone graph. There are others hurt by this surgeon and he should not be practicing! I need to sue him for what he has done.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    If you can prove negligence and can prove damages then you you may have a case. Please review this previous forum post concerning medical malpractice. Call 1-800-566-7404 to get help.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ATTORNEY ADVERTISEMENT: This website is a group advertisement. is not a lawyer referral service or a law firm and the information contained herein is not legal advice. Subscriber Attorneys appearing on have paid an online advertising fee. Use of this Service is not intended to and does not create an attorney-client relationship between a Subscriber Attorney and any Requestors. The attorneys listed on do not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by this website. To see the attorney near you who is responsible for this advertisement please click here. If you live in AL, FL, MO, NY or WY please click here for additional information