Thread: I need to sue this horrible oral surgeon.

I need to sue this horrible oral surgeon.

An oral surgeon pulled my molar out. He did a sinus cavity flush and broke my nose and dislocated my jaw. He would not repair the surgery even when I had gone to the ER and another surgeon that sent her request for him to repair the surgery. I have quit work and filed for disability. I finally found a surgeon that went in to the old surgery site and found the coral and bone spurs sticking everywhere he filed everything down, but it was too late to remove the coral and bone spurs to replace it with a proper bone graph. There are others hurt by this surgeon and he should not be practicing! I need to sue him for what he has done.

If you can prove negligence and can prove damages then you you may have a case. Please review this previous forum post concerning medical malpractice. Call 1-800-566-7404 to get help.