Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: An off duty sheriff beat me up.

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    An off duty sheriff beat me up.

    I was beat up by an off duty Sheriff. Can I get a lawyer to take my case?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    You absolutely should speak to an attorney. It might be a difficult case to prove, but you should pursue it. An off duty sheriff should not be above the law. You need to file charges against the sheriff and then you need to talk to a lawyer.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ATTORNEY ADVERTISEMENT: This website is a group advertisement. is not a lawyer referral service or a law firm and the information contained herein is not legal advice. Subscriber Attorneys appearing on have paid an online advertising fee. Use of this Service is not intended to and does not create an attorney-client relationship between a Subscriber Attorney and any Requestors. The attorneys listed on do not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by this website. To see the attorney near you who is responsible for this advertisement please click here. If you live in AL, FL, MO, NY or WY please click here for additional information